- 2011- Education Specialist, School Administration, University of North Alabama
- 2006- Master's, School Administration, University of North Alabama
- 2003- Bachelor's, Secondary Education, Social Science, University of North Alabama
- 2013-Present - Assistant Principal, Lauderdale County High School
- 2008-Present- Virtual Teacher/Mentor/Course Development, Alabama ACCESS
- 2004-2013 - Teacher/Cheer Coach, Florence High School, Social Science
- 2003-2004 - Teacher/Cheer Coach, Bradshaw High School, Social Science
My name is Sabrena McFall and I'm excited to be a part of LCHS and the Rogersville community! I have one daughter, Scarlett. I have taught American History, Psychology, and Sociology as well as several online and video conference courses for the Alabama ACCESS program. I have served as a mentor for new online teachers, presented curriculum and technology workshops at the state and local levels and worked with the University of Alabama to create new online courses for high school students. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Social Science as well as Master’s and Education Specialist degrees in School Administration. I am currently enrolled as a student at Samford University seeking a Doctorate of Education in educational leadership.
I am deeply involved in furthering my education to better serve my students. I am eager to bring all students into the twenty-first century using a unique combination of educational training coupled with practical, applicable life skills including an appreciation for technology, teamwork, goal setting, and citizenship for a well-rounded educational experience. Incorporating technology to enhance curriculum transforms content into motivational learning experiences. I envision creative students interacting in the global community while developing lifelong educational skills. I am dedicated to enthusiastic and dynamic teaching as a means of creating and nurturing a lifelong love of knowledge in children.